Home

The History of The Pioneer Club

The Pioneer Club was founded in 1948 by Mordelo Vincent and L. Lee Welch, to serve as a rendezvous point for Lake Charles businessmen. In 1978, the club relocated to its current location at the top of the Chase Tower where members could enjoy spectacular views of Prien Lake and downtown Lake Charles.